Feel like people don't take me seriously because I have a baby face?

Like go into bicycle shop looking at bikes today with support worker and shop assistant makes me eye contact with me and talks to support workers. He makes me paranoid, is it the way I come across. Do people not take me seriously bc of the way I look?

1 Like

I don’t think you have a baby face. If I saw you in a store I wouldn’t think you were too young, or incapable. If your support worker makes better eye contact and is more confident that may be why they talk more to the support worker

3 Likes

You don’t have a baby face, but growing a beard will make you look older and slimmer.

3 Likes

First what’s wrong with a baby face? My brother’s gf always tell him that he has a baby face. Its a compliment. Second you don’t look like you have a baby face, you just look British.

1 Like

I get the same treatment. People are often nicer to me but also I feel at times I do not get taken seriously.

At least guys can just grow beards and hide their baby face :joy:

1 Like

You look fine to me mate. I always get asked if im a boxer - cos i got half my left ear missing lol.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.