Feel awesome

I am feeling pretty good and energized Just woke up at 6am.Early Bird riser the past month or so. I haven’t had any paranoia depression maybe a little manic but nothing I cant control. Feel like I can conquer anything. Feeling pretty Unbreakable and Invincible right now, pretty powerful too. Anyone else feeling awesome? I hope everyone has a Awesome Splendid Blessed Day and you achieve your goals and dreams come true. Mine Have already.

12 Likes

Glad to hear that you are feeling good ImprisonedSpirit1 !

2 Likes

Wow, that’s great to hear. What’s your secret ?!

2 Likes

I feel good every day because I take Wellbutrin.

1 Like

really nice that you are feeling so good =)
i hope you can keep it like that!

2 Likes

hey great news !! i too am feeling ecstatic today…selling a painting !!

3 Likes

that’s awesome my advice to everyone on here be yourself no matter what others think of you always be true to yourself and be real. I am the most nonjudgmental person you will ever meet in your lifetime. I had friends of all shapes and sizes and colors when I was in High school but more so in Middle school and Elementary. I don’t care if you have blue hair if your short tall skinny fat cause I too Am Thick but in a good way no offence to anyone who may take offense to fat. Meant nothing by it. Don’t impress others the only one we all need to worry about impressing is God himself everyone else doesn’t matter their opinion of us especially in the evil times we live in. People are cray cray slang for crazy not only that but pure evil. Be safe everyone in this evil crazy world we live in. And stay blessed take your meds. I have been taking mine a little manic like I said but staying positive I do have schizoaffective disorder. But I roll with it and live life everyday like its my last day alive on earth. And make the best of what I have. We cant change what we have no matter how many meds we take to cover it up it helps but is not a cure by all Means.

1 Like

hope I can too lost like 50 pounds in like two years of going to the gym and cutting snacks drinking plenty of water and home cooked meals and not so much fast food so maybe that’s part of my energy plus have sleep apnea it even improved with the weight loss so there is hope for those of you struggling with sleep apnea.

that’s so true Wellbutrin didn’t help me Abilify10 and Lexapro20 are my magic pills that work for me magic combo that is.

Losing like 50 pounds in two years may have helped me and eating the right foods not so much junk I eat in moderation and portions sometimes other times I pig out but still maintaining the weight loss after two years. I been going to the gym three days a week now five days because I had Pt and that Is like exercise well it is and that’s what my body is used to 5 days a week so I stepped up my game.And started the gym 5 days a week will be starting my 5 day second week rest weekends and I will go back Monday Tuesday Wednesday and Thursday Pt and Friday rest weekends

2 Likes

Wow, that’s incredible. Good job !

1 Like

Man, I’m feeling awesome just by reading this thread! Well done!

3 Likes

Its been over two months I have felt pretty darn good like I am not even mentally ill I know I am and I cant change that fact but feel as if I am Normal and don’t even have a mental illness is what I am saying. If I could get by with seeing my Nurse once every six months I would but I cant my insurance will pay for every three months maybe four but usually three.

1 Like

Yeah you seem a bit on the high side (manic) @ImprisonedSpirit1 but I’m glad you are doing well!

Good for you!

2 Likes

@Wave thanks for bursting my bubble by saying I am a little Manic maybe so but I still feel pretty darn good. Was feeling good till you mentioned mania.

1 Like

Didn’t mean it as a put down @ImprisonedSpirit1
I get manic many times.

Just something I noticed about you on here.

I think a little hypomania can be productive.

Please don’t take it the wrong way.

Just keep an eye on it before it snowballs into uncontrollable mania with psychosis.

I’m your friend not your enemy

1 Like

Your post is inspiring :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Wave I didn’t take it personal well a little but its ok. I am a little on the high side like you said but I can get things done and be productive and get a lot accomplished. So tis not too bad of a thing puts it in a different perspective don’t you think. Take care and again I apologize if I got snappy a little with you or if it seemed that way wasn’t my intention of course we are friends I am not a enemy of anyone I try not to be but sometimes I am hated by a lot of people in real life off of social media. But I realize not everyone is going to like everyone differences and what not aside we all need and should get along.

1 Like

I’m glad you’re doing well @ImprisonedSpirit1

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.