Fear of something powerful

I fear that there’s something powerful out there that I can’t understand. It scares me and deters me from doing much of anything thing. I think it affects everyone although I don’t think it can monitor everyone at the same time. If I knew how to embrace it the right way I would. I just want to know the rules. Or I just have a really messed up mind. I don’t think I will ever find out the truth.

4 Likes

1 Like

If someone was out there and better than us in everyway I know for a fact they would be understanding and compassionate just like we are to puppies. Think about it elephants look at us as puppies and find us cute, now imagine a being that we don’t fully understand of, he/she must be compassionate and guide humanity and the best guide is simply living a life that makes you happy that makes a change in this world this is law. Just be happy and live the best you can thats the rule I know so because I had this feeling before. download

2 Likes

Don’t worry too much. If we had to face it, we would face it together.

2 Likes

Just do your best and hope for the best

2 Likes

I think The fear you are having can be called a kind of universal fear about the unknow power which could affect human lives. The religious people resist this kind of fear with god’s love. For those people who are not religious this kind of universal fear can be relieved by a faith in human science power.

I am pretty sure long before this solar system gets into the end human science will have had the solution to send earth human beings to other planets. So I don’t worry about the fate of human beings.

3 Likes

I would think that if something very powerful and superior were out there, you can be sure they’d want nothing to do with a planet filled with the human race.

3 Likes

The difference between humans and puppies is that we have a superior intellect and can control our primal instincts. If there really was someone above our level, they would want to strenghten our conscience by pushing us to bad deeds so that we can learn from our mistakes.
My theory would explain how such an advanced and civilized country like Germany was able in the span of only 25 years to start two world wars, the second of which has led to 50 million people dying and many more injured homeless etc. But now at least apparently they seem to have learned their lesson, promoting peace and democracy, freedom of speech, accepting refugees and laying the foundation for a thriving European space for all who share these values.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.