FCC Approves $50 Monthly Internet Subsidies for Low-Income Households During Pandemic

Stiff competition though. You must be smart. Good luck in your career endeavors.

You can try going on a more potent antipsychotic but they also come with more side effects

Iā€™ve tried them all. I have a moderate case that got worse for some reason. Clozaril was a bad experience. I donā€™t want to try that one again.

My dad was a mechanic. Step-dad is an engineer/business owner. Mom makes minimum wage. Theyā€™re all old now. Brother and maybe sister will look after me. Iā€™m not really worried because I believe Iā€™m immortal/will be reincarnated again like the past billlion times ā€“ most likely back in time. To start life again. Not sure what religion that follows under maybe hinduism or buddhism, but I tried being Christian. Didnā€™t really work that well with my delusions.

1 Like

What meds did you try?

Dozens. I didnā€™t try olanzapine for the 2nd generation. Only tried Haldol for the first gen ones. Other than that Iā€™ve tried all APs including the new ones pretty much. I probably need a mood stabilizer since I got SZA most likely. I just donā€™t like the memory and cognitive problems and stuff.

1 Like

You can try having a healthier diet,exercising and meditating , they help with brain function, try having more broccoli sprout and bananas with omega 3 in Sardine or salmon

1 Like

So they all didnā€™t help?

1 Like

My diet sucks and exercise has stopped. I am stupid for drinking so many energy drinks. Itā€™s sort of like autism though. I just get stuck in a cycle.

They help but donā€™t improve ability to function or work in life. Just less suffering. I donā€™t know. Doctors donā€™t recommend ECT for me.

1 Like

Just control diet and exercise, they will help the most, then try meditating
Cut sodas and go with fatty and sugary food if you have craving like donuts potato chips but only take them once a day, this should help with your cravings from ap

1 Like

I had derealization and depersonalization 24/7 for 6 years. Last 3 years I declined but donā€™t suffer anymore. It was hell every day looking at my life and through my eyes at the world and seeing reality looking and feeling fake like a video game. Not sure how i got that from schizophrenia. Doesnā€™t seem to be a main symptom. I sometimes wonder if Iā€™m truly schizophrenic because I donā€™t hallucinate ā€“ never had. Especially never once had visual hallucinations. I heard things like falling asleep called hynagogic hallucinations. My life is a conspiracy theory and I think thatā€™s what it actually wasā€¦

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.