Schizophrenia.com

FCC Approves $50 Monthly Internet Subsidies for Low-Income Households During Pandemic

3 Likes

My income is low, disability, but my family’s income isn’t.

What are your parents working as?

My mother is an accountant, father is retired, brothers are making a lot, one is an IT and the other an accountant. What about you?

@swordiebrom

Parents are janitors but I am studying uni, what was your father profession

2 Likes

Cool, what are you studying? I have a degree in kinesiology, got it while I was on Abilify but now I cant work so on disability.

Computer science, if I were to guess, your parents gave birth to you in their later age?

2 Likes

Nice, my father was 32 when I was born.

My mother is younger than my father.

I think that’s great.

That makes sense, older age tend to come with a higher chance of mutated sperm/egg which gives a higher chance of illnesses

1 Like

Same here. We’d be poor as ■■■■ though if it wasn’t for my step-father. Dad doesn’t do much anymore. Mainly I might get something someday if I outlive him years from now.

@swordiebrom why did you decide computer science over computer engineering or electrical engineering? I’m looking for insights. I think I wouldn’t be happy if I did computer science. I don’t think I would fit in to a big company or anything. And I think my past ruined me and haunts me still.

I wouldn’t be surprised if we get starlink some day.

1 Like

I was born premature, I read that being born premature increases the chance of having sz. I am the only one in both families to have a mental illness, sucks, I feel like I let them down.

My life growing up and birth and my mom’s pregnancy was perfect. Makes me think people ruined my life and an ET virus called schizophrenia…everything about my schizophrenia and how I got it doesn’t make sense. It’s a ■■■■■■■ curse/punishment for me. I was driven insane.

1 Like

Mom ate a lot of shrimp/el pollo loco growing up while she was pregnant. Other than that, I don’t know. Maybe I ate dog ■■■■ growing up. I had mild autism.

@johnnyboy1

Idk what caused my sz but I believe its mutated or inactive genes.

1 Like

Honest answer, I heard comp science developers are lacking and they pay better than comp engineering because of that

1 Like

Scientifically speaking, you’re probably right. I don’t know. My life sucks and I experience weird stuff that I harp about constantly like time travel and immortality and the lot. People get sick of me talking about it.

1 Like

@johnnyboy1

Just keep yourself busy to not think about sz. Do you play video games?

1 Like

I had ear infections growing up and took meds for that. I also had eczema and had tubes put in my ears and almost had tonsils taken out. Mom has always been sick/has a weak immune system.

1 Like