Favourite thread

My favourite thread so far is the 3 positives thread, it’s very encouraging to see others posting about their day in a positive way like that,

whoever thought of that thread is a genius even though it is so simple, I love sharing those 3 good things from my day,

even if I haven’t done much I can usually find 3 things that was good.

Thanks for the thread and thanks everybody for taking part, here is a link to the thread incase anyone wants to have a look

8 Likes

I’d like to take part in that thread, but it is too long in webpage. It is daunting to scroll down over and over to reach the bottom. That’s why I gave up.

5 Likes

Hah I can never think of three. It’s always one or two. I like the Video Games thread :smiley:

4 Likes

It’s @ZombieMombie’s thread, and yeah, I like it a lot, too.

3 Likes

I like a lot of threads, but you all post so fast I can’t possibly stay up to date on all of them. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I use a dark red thread for tying the nocking points on my bows.

:blush:

2 Likes

@green5 Just press the “end” button on your keyboard, it’ll go to the end of the webpage.

If you’re on a Mac, the combination is Command + downarrow.

2 Likes

WOW,really there is an end button on my keyboard. Thank you for teaching me a new skill. @naturallycured

2 Likes

Me too.

I clearly digg that thread both reading it and writing in it.

I was pleasantly surprised at the way it took off.

1 Like

I rarely can find one or two positive things

1 Like

I’m sure it’s ok to post less, don’t worry about that :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.