Favourite South Park episode?

Man there are so many good ones. I particularly like the Barbara Streisand one!

4 Likes

The one where they kill kenny!

But seriously, I think the one where they try and lose a baseball championship.

4 Likes

Hmm :thinking:

Pine wood derby one

I liked the one where

The native Americans and whites change places in society.

The one where they legalize medical marijuana and Stan’s dad gets testicular cancer.

And The Whole first ten seasons.

1 Like

Good times with weapons, Season 8. Mainly because it focused on the boys not wanting to get in trouble, and not some sort current event thing.

2 Likes

Haha!!

My personal faves are “the World’s biggest douche” (episode making fun of TV psychics), and “they took errr jobs!”

:v:

2 Likes

Any of the earlier series!

2 Likes

The one where they crash the boat into the dam and everyone thinks its the apocalypse.

That one gets me every time.

2 Likes

Have you seen the Internet episode with the ‘spooky ghost’ :joy:

4 Likes

No,

I didn’t even know they had just internet episodes.

There goes my afternoon…

:rofl:

2 Likes

Oh sorry I meant it was an episode in which South Park lost its internet. Watch it. Is hilarious!

1 Like

Still haven’t seen it,

Sounds like I need to catch up on my episodes!

Have you seen the documentary they made?

It was really interesting…

2 Likes

In fact, they did have a site a while back where you could watch most episodes… not sure if it’s still a thing.

2 Likes

Will check it ou!

3 Likes

I think if you live in the states you can legally stream each episode from the official site.

1 Like

All the episodes were free on their website then Hulu bought the rights and only a couple episodes are free. Not sure if it’s still like that.

2 Likes

I figured some kind of exclusive deal was cut like that. It would only be a matter of time before somebody bought the rights to distribute digitally. They just need the right dollar sign.

2 Likes

Randy is my favorite character. 2 guys in a hot tub are pretty funny episode

2 Likes

i like the one with bono and the biggest crap

2 Likes

I know this wouldn’t be funny in real life, but the episode where all the guys in town were sticking their balls in the microwave to get cancer so they could get prescribed with medical marijuana. They turned all the KFC’s into medical marijuana dispensaries. This is just one of my faves. Dude, there’s so many good ones I found it hard to choose just one

2 Likes

The one where Stan’s peewee team plays the Red Wings for the Stanley Cup.

2 Likes