Favourite smells?

Thanks for all the replies, everyone! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

A fresh, relaxed fart. ( You know I couldn’t pass up the opportunity to mention MY subject )

1 Like

Cinnamon and nutmeg

4 Likes

Yeah cinnamon, vanilla, My dads old pipe smoke, popcorn, etc…

1 Like

I like the smell of freshly mown grass. The irony is that I’m allergic to pollen from many plants.

4 Likes

Wooden post boxes in building where I grew up.
Sweet smell…

2 Likes

I don’t wear cologne or use aftershave. I use deodorant, it has a mild scent, but you can’t really smell it once it is on me.

I use to love the smell of Calvin Klein’s Obsession for Men Cologne…

I also like the smell of bakeries full of freshly baked bread.

3 Likes

Same here. When I was younger i was allergic to 20 something types of pollen, and that is just based on what they tested for. I had to get allergy shots for years to help build up an immunity to the pollen. Now that I am older I’m not as affected so much but I still get a stuffy nose or itchy eyes sometimes.

1 Like

I used to have this shampoo that had sage in it.

I really enjoyed that smell.

Sounds weird but it was good I’ll post a link.

It was too expensive so I had to stop buying it.

1 Like

2 Likes

:coffee::pizza: 15141414151551

1 Like

The incense at church :triumph::relieved:

6 Likes

Gain laundry detergent and Gain fabric softener. Original scent.

3 Likes

Invictus for men by Paco Rabanne

Pineapple and coconut

Rain, the ocean…

3 Likes

Its called Frankincense, I bought some once while I was psychotic thinking it will cure my sz without meds:

5 Likes

Lol nice thanks @Aziz i appreciate that

1 Like

The smell of the sea :heart_eyes: and rain and coffee and incense, and my husband’s smell :heart:

4 Likes

I love the smell of this perfume called Sugar Lychee by Fresh. Also, I second the people who said they liked the smell of freshly baked bread. Oh, and the smell of just picked basil.

3 Likes

The first smell of winter is my favorite smell.
I don’t really like winter but the smell of it makes it seem a bit OK after all.

The smell is like a smoke smell that just lingers everywhere you go and is mixed with the smell of cold, fresh air. If that makes sense.

2 Likes

I just wanted to tell @Leaf to be careful with a diffuser around your new kitty. Some essential oil diffusers can deposit the oils in the air and settle on the fur. When they groom, they get poisoned.

3 Likes