Schizophrenia.com

Favourite pasta dish

came here to say my husband’s lasagna. He makes it so good. Guess we are twinsies.

4 Likes

My husband used to be an Italian chef. Was yours or is he just good at lasagna?

2 Likes

I love all of it especially spaghetti and lasagne garlic bread with mozzarella minestrone soup and Parmesan

2 Likes

Carbonara or salmon pasta

2 Likes

Seafood fettuccine with a Cajun seasoning.

:yum:

2 Likes

Parsley, garlic, olive oil and lots of finely chopped walnuts. A good parmesan cheese to top it.

The secret behind a good pasta is to use a quality, dried pasta. Not the cheap stuff.

2 Likes

I like to switch up my pasta but if I had to pick a favourite it is probably linguine with tomato sauce topped with parmesan cheese and salt, I also like to BBQ meatballs to go along with it.

1 Like

I like all kinds of pasta!!
Can’t pick a favorite.

1 Like

Spagetti bolognese. Not sure it’s really Italian but over here it’s minced beef with a red/ bolognese sauce with spagetti so thin strands of pasta. Quick, cheap and simple and hits the spot!

2 Likes

I’ve always mixed red and white sauce and everyone around me has thought I was super weird and now I’m learning it’s got a name and it’s a real thing?! Amazing.

3 Likes

1 Like

Lasagna.

3 Likes
3 Likes

i dont know any of the italian names but i love pasta with a lot of ground beef. nothing better!

1 Like

I love mushroom stuffed ravioli, with creamy mushroom sauce!! Mmmm. :mushroom:

2 Likes

I like 3 cheese ravioli. With butter and cheddar cheese and then with parmesan too

1 Like

Very often I make spaghetti with meat sauce. It’s very easy. I like it. I have been making pasta casseroles lately too. I am not a great cook; I make simple things.