Favorite TV shows

Chili man, chili! Wasabi?

I wonder though, how watching this show when a kid how much it ■■■■■■ me/us up? I mean some of the ■■■■ is just downright terrifying!

I know bro!!! I loved the ■■■■! Or the episode of the inbred family and how they were like murdering people with axes and bats n ■■■■? Totally freaky and awesome.

YEah, I remember that one. ITs always genious when the ■■■■ goes biblical :smiley:

1 Like

The husband just admitted to molesting several young girls when he was 14. John Duggar or whatever the low-life’s name is.

Im following it. Bloody cult of bigots.

I was actually watching it just out of the curiosity.

Six Feet Under. I love how the only note Alan Ball got after the pilot was “Could you just make it just a little more f----ed up?”

I don’t watch much current TV- except Hell’s Kitchen because as a cook I am a fan of Gordon Ramsay. He is also funny (I don’t mean when he shouts and stuff) and charismatic.

I watched The 100 and thought it was very good. I have not read the books though.

Shows I liked in the past were Frasier and Friends. I still like them just of course do not watch them. Sometimes I see reruns of Frasier before I go to work in the mornings.

I am currently rewatching Heroes (almost at the end of series 3). I remember when we all watched it at school when it first came out.

I liked Supernatural but would not recommend it to anyone. If you do start watching it, STOP AT THE END OF SEASON 5. After that it went batshit. I know- it’s not really jumping the shark if you never come back down. Same with The Vampire Diaries.

I generally like fantasy/sci-fi or comedy. I think it’s just the escapism. I also like Sherlock.

Futurama. Band of Brothers. Breaking Bad. Dexter. The Wire. Lost. Homeland.

Currently watching Johnathan Strange & Mr Norrell on the BBC, it’s good.

But generally I find it hard to find anything uplifting on TV as far as drama is concerned, even the good stuff is rather dark. I like watching documentaries, Buddhist TV, sports, which is less depressing.

The Maury Show… Parenthood is on Netflix.

I fight the temptation for women bc the bible says it’s wrong… It’s a strong temptation for me that I’m sick of fighting…

Josh duggar…

Putting aside what Cosby did, The Cosby Show is the best sitcom of all time…

I like that 70s show

I like DC Comics series. I watched The Flash (season 1 and 2) and Gotham (season 1 and 2). I’m now watching the first season of Arrow.
I think I’m fanboy of DC Comics lol

2 Likes

I used to watch some tv shows when i was off work as a distraction. my days started to get shorter and shorter and more limited, doing less in the day. i began to find everything overwhelming. one day i realized I hadn’t turned the tv on in 3 months when alone.

My favorite tv show ever : Mr Robot

1 Like