Favorite part of the day?

Is it bad that going to bed and sleeping is my favorite part of the day? I am rather glum tonight.

What is your favorite part of the day?

1 Like

When I know I can finally spend the rest of my day with my loving husband and things slow down and I can relax… Even if it’s a little… I have a lot of anxiety all day long and he helps me relax even if it’s just a little

2 Likes

Best part of the day is from waking up to around 10am.

Worst time of day is about 2pm-5:30pm.

I enjoy evenings most the time.

3 Likes

After 5pm as thats when i hangout with friends and family after their work

3 Likes

5pm weekdays, end of work.

3 Likes

I have two.

5pm when my partner gets home and I get to hug and love him.

And

7:30-8:30pm. When I go to sleep. I usually play a guided meditation. So it’s really relaxing.

3 Likes

@bittercat I play meditations too at night, you’re right they are relaxing! :blush:

1 Like

I prefer the first few hours in the morning with my daylight glasses and coffee!

1 Like

You know @Jonathan2 now that I think about it, mornings are good for me too. I enjoy coffee at that time as well! Can’t go wrong with coffee haha :hugs:

1 Like

4 pm onwards
At 4pm I go to bed and listen to music and surf the net then watch the tv

1 Like

Evening and night.
Mornings usually are hell

1 Like

I have two favorite times of the day:

• First waking up in the morning.

• Laying down to bed at night.

1 Like

I like morning, when I first get up. I have a few coffees, puff on the vape now, and a couple toots on the pipe. I’m usually the first one up unless my mother is here. I fool around on my laptop and phone.
…I guess I do this all day but in the morning, with my relaxation track playing it’s really peaceful. I don’t like afternoon usually, I may sleep through that. Night is alright but I’m running out of ideas by that point.

1 Like

Morning
Happy hour

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.