Favorite foods

Potato skins with lots of sour cream and hot sauce. Hot wings and ranch. Salad with vinaigrette cucumbers radishes. My uncles mashed potatoes. Crab legs with lots of butter and blackened shrimp or shrimp cocktail. Also buffalo dip and chili with cantina tortilla chips with cheese and sour cream.

1 Like

that sounds like a delicious meal. shrimp is like the only fish I can eat without being paranoid about choking on a fishbone.

my mom surprised me by cooking lamb, a few days ago, for my birthday. I never had it for a few years, so it was a great meal.

thatā€™s quite a unique meal. I never tasted spaghetti and bologna together.

I love pork loin and Habibā€™s esfihas.

i would also like to add on my list, sheeshkebab and donnerkebab. :slight_smile:

Peanut butter and honey sandwich.

A decent doner kebab with the lot.

Iā€™m hungry now.

Ever since I heard about them (doner kebab) Iā€™ve been wanting one so bad!

All this talk about food made me hungry, so I got my brothers to get me Panda Express :joy:

1 Like

whats panda express?

cooked panda, Iā€™d presume. though Iā€™m paranoid, so donā€™t take my word on it.

freshly steamed Maine lobster with drawn butter and steamer clams for the appetizer

2 Likes

Lasagna is my absolute favorite food. I also like Teriyaki wings, pizza, Broccoli Casserole, Baked Macaroni and Cheese, and Moo-llenium Crunch ice cream.

Ah just googled it a Chinese kitchen, yum, Glad you not eating up the poor little panda bears :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I love all sorts of different types of food. Iā€™ve been craving panang curry for the past few days. If you ever find yourself in a Thai restaurant, I highly recommend it.

Mexico food, quesadillas, nachos, thin crust pizza, deep dish pizza, king crab or snow crab with butter, Cajun food, all types of sausages, sharp cheddar cheese, parmesan cheese, chocolate cheesecake , burgers and fries, Oreo blizzards, sub sandwiches, chips and guacamole, steakā€¦

:laughing: I would keep the pandas as a pet instead of eating them and Panda Express is the McDonalds of Chinese cuisine just so you know :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I personally like pizza (strictly pepperoni; not even cheese pizza) and doughnuts. Not the healthiest choices but what does it matter :wink:

@Mystikkal I moved your favorite food post to this existing favorite foods topic. Hope you donā€™t mind.
ā€”Mod-beam

2 Likes

Margherita pizza, pasta (especially lasagne), lentils, coffee, chocolate

good newsā€¦Iā€™ve been hearing cooking in the microwave does NOT destroy nutrients,

so yeah, more sweet potatoes for us!

2 peices of toast with butter and a cut up banana in the middle. yum

1 Like