Farting is normal

I mean, on a scale of 1 to 10, how offensive is a fart? It doesn’t even score in my book.

1 Like

Location location location.

Outside in the breeze, 1 or 2 out of 10.
In the elevator 9 or 10 out of 10.

8 Likes

In Islam if you fart you have to perform Wudu(a cleansing ritual purification) before you are allowed to perform your next prayer.

I was Muslim for like a year or more while I was psychotic.

4 Likes

I was told it is a learned offense. The smell is not innately offensive. It is a learned intolerance like talking with your mouth full and other table “manners”.

If you are with friends and they can feel a stinky fart coming. It is only polite to go out the room to fart. I don’t like smelling other people’s stinky farts.

Likewise nor do they, as far as I’m aware, lol.

2 Likes

lol. I think that’s a fair assumption. Not too much of a reach.

I don’t know about that. I’ve been the unfortunate witness to some pretty vile smelling farts. Seemed pretty natural to be disgusted with them to me.

1 Like

A bad smelling fart can be a sign of ill health.

1 Like

As Long As they dont fart in my face im ok with it. But you know if they stand up from the couch and fart in my face i can get mad… Dont like being farted in the face

2 Likes

When I see a nice woman’s ass, I say “it’s a shame such an ass must take a ■■■■ or fart”

3 Likes

And to say a baby is born right nest to the shitt hole. lol

1 Like

At a gas station 1/10. When someone nearby is proposing to their love, 10/10 you just ruined their moment!

It’s all so we can make aggression harmless.

The older you get the more you fart. That’s my experience anyway.

I used to wake the cat up - i fart so loud in bed. Especially when ive drunk a couple of pints of milk to get rid of acid reflux.

Percys disgusted meows were hilarious. I swear im slightly intolarant to the stuff.

1 Like

Yeah it is normal, but so is taking a dump. I highly doubt faecal excretion will become a society “norm”. To me, a fart is very offensive. Shows a lack of respect to the people you are around. However, if you’re on your own or in the toilet, blow til your heart’s content.

2 Likes

Even beautiful girls take smelly shites and dirty wet farts

1 Like

I used to get so nervous in social situations that I would fart really bad farts.

Someone once said, who ■■■■ themselves?

1 Like

We all sometimes take huge dumps or shites, and have to wipe our asses, even celebrity’s take huge shites. People are vulnerable when they are shiteing or ashamed, I wonder how celebrity’s act when they are taking a shite

Seems like your obsessed with ■■■■.

1 Like

I think it’s disgusting, other peoples ■■■■ that is, not a fetishist or anything

1 Like