Far_cry's Throne in the clouds. ☁

They both look amazing :yum:

2 Likes

@TheBest when is third place match is going to be held…!!!

1 Like

Belgium vs. England is on Saturday.

France vs. Croatia is on Sunday.

3 Likes

Thanks brosky … i will watch the grand finale…!!! I am not supporting anyone…!!! Go guys go …!!

2 Likes

It would be good for Croatia to win just because no one thinks it would.

Also there were a lot of arrogance, cultural superiority, eurocentrism and so on in media these days…comparisions between nations that were going way out of sports…just because that, as an act of defiance, i would like our team to win.

However, semi finale is is a history itself too.

3 Likes
4 Likes

Modric might have been the best player in the tournament regardless if they win or not. That is an incredible story. Pretty sad too.

4 Likes

@zeno what’s new with you? I keep thinking about the electronics you posted where you had long fingernails. Hope all is well.

1 Like

ah it was not me but a random photo of the internet of the internal of my mouse.

2 Likes

Oh that’s good man. The assisted living facility I was in most people had really long nails. I would always tell them to cut it.

3 Likes

I have fairly long nails too, negative symptoms nails :wink:

3 Likes

Guys was up…!!! I am at my room…!!! Just drank a glass of sugarcane juice…!!!

Whats up @TheBest @anon35166066 …!!! When is finale…!!

2 Likes

The finale is Sunday. Can’t wait.

2 Likes

I think it might be early enough for you to watch it.

4 Likes

Yes its 7.45pm in nepal … hope they both win…!!!

2 Likes

Gm all you guys and gals

3 Likes

Hi @far_cry0 I ate popcorns and watermelon. :popcorn: :watermelon:

2 Likes

I ate popcorn yesterday… i forgot to buy pasta today hope i will buy it tommorrow…!!! I love pasta and sauce… holy cow…!!!

3 Likes

good good, I’m glad that you are enjoying Italian food… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

There are lot of italian foods and resturant where i live… i dont have enough money and friends to visit those italian resturant… if my sister comes to meet me i will take her to one of those italian resturant…!!! Did u went to day center…!!!

2 Likes