Far_cry's Throne in the clouds. ☁

I’m glad you are doing fine @far_cry0

2 Likes

Yeah, same here. The man from Nepal should be respected.

3 Likes

I think it might be coming from usa… guys are jealous of me…holy cow…!!

1 Like

I was thinking… Erm Farcry???

2 Likes

Yeah, it could be coming from anywhere, if they’re using a proxy.

May a large cow fart on the imposter wherever they are. :smile:

4 Likes

Dont worry @far_cry0 because @Flag takes care of bad guys. I always have a flag for everyone :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks guys i need ur love and Support…!!!
Thanks @anon51414962 @anon35453467 and my lovely sister @Moonbeam

3 Likes

"May a large cow fart on the imposter wherever they are."

I think there’s fetish websites for that. :wink:

2 Likes

Hey @far_cry0 just got beaten by a team in cricket today. They were Nepalise Brisbane. I’d imagine they were from Nepal!!! Friendly chappies who talked a lot and seemed to be having fun. Couldn’t understand anything but they were smiling and laughing all the time!

1 Like

Hi @Om_Sadasiva
Is the match today same hour as the previous one?

2 Likes

At 6 will begin, on tvr1

3 Likes

Thanks @anon73425833 my friend :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Good morning :smiley: ! How is everyone

1 Like

Hi @rogueone Glad to know that u guys played with nepalese…!!! I think most nepalese in Australia can speak english…!!! Like my sister … she has a fluent english and works in australian hospital…!!!

U are right they are smiling all the time… cricket is growing popularity in Nepal…!!! May be once i get cured of sz… i will come there to play cricket with u @rogueone…!!! U are good sport person…!!! I love u bro…!!

2 Likes

So quiet. Omg, I ate some Froot Loops, the sweet sugaryness is burning my tongue…I wonder if the saphris is making more sensitive! Ugh

1 Like

@anon51414962 search world cup match between croatia and france in google …!!! U will see then… its Comes at 8:45pm in nepali standerd time…!! Hope u will watch…!!!

2 Likes

@anon51414962 i was nearly banned due to duplicate @Trollacct7 member…!!! Who do u think it was…!!!

2 Likes

I will pm you but i cant know for sure

1 Like

Fo reals? Why would someone do that

1 Like

Cuz i think my ip address is hackable…!!! And some guys are jealous of me…!!!

2 Likes