@far_cry0 's country cottage šŸ”

I had a room mate who was English but knew a lot about American football for an Englishman. On his dads birthday one year (at least I think it was his birthday) they got a flight and saw the packers play. They had the Cheesehead hats and everything!

1 Like

Thatā€™s awesome. Lambeau Field is very historic. I had a friend who lived by their stadium. Thatā€™s a heck of a present.

1 Like

Can anyone post the greatest play you ever saw?

1 Like

Yeah he was a good guy. He is married with kids now.

@TheBest the sport I have most gotten into over the last year is formula 1. I love it and am picking up knowledge of it as the season continues. Over here we have a dedicated f1 sports channel which is a great way to learn about the sport.

2 Likes

Anyone saw f1 Senna documentary?

2 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrYsO67ZZCU

2 Likes

I like the lateral plays. There are quite a few on YouTube. This is just one

2 Likes

It is such a good documentary! It really shows how close to the limit he drove. Incredible.

My friend was watching the fateful race live where he had his crash.

2 Likes

QB can run too! XD

2 Likes

Epic! 151515151515

1 Like

Motorsport is big in South America. They continent has produced many great drivers.

2 Likes

I think Finland has the best drivers.

2 Likes

Yeah I think Finland produces technically great drivers. I wonder if the wintertime ice and snow encourages great car control in its people. They have great off road rally drivers too.

You ever see clips of the scottish Ralley driver Colin McRae? He was incredible.

1 Like

I liked rally on that times

Sainz, Makinen, Colin Mcrae, Richard Burns,ā€¦

2 Likes

Colin Mcrae was a bit crazy! All or nothing mentality! Impressive stages onboards

1 Like

I think if I could be either a formula 1 driver or a rally driver I would be a rally driver. I loved all the dirt racing games on pc.

2 Likes

Yeah he really was totally on the limit. I would be terrified to be his co-driver

1 Like

I woke in a good mood then i placed a bet and it didnt go well now am feeling low

Hi @far_cry0, good evening. How are you.? You didnā€™t posted anything.?

1 Like

Hi @Loke @anon35166066 @anon68148378 i just had dinnerā€¦!!! And just finished my bowl of milk i was watching youtubeā€¦ we miss @freedom of speechā€¦!!

3 Likes