@far_cry0, do you believe me.!

I am telling you how I cured.
But first I want to tell you about the Geeta shlok no 13, lesson 6.
Lord said concentrate on tip of your nose by looking at it.
Screenshot_2017-08-19-21-09-03
Now I am telling you the truth. It is not eyes but the point (1) and (2) I draw on this picture.
DSC_1289
So now I am doing that. It cured my all schizophrenia related problems. Thanks. @far_cry0.

3 Likes

@anon68148378 do you feel well everyday ???

1 Like

Yes but taking med also.

1 Like

Yes u are right aku in your own way …but my brain damage its little too severe .
I tried many form of meditation reki jorai pranayam…nothing worked for my psychosis…so aku i am really pissed up…

Maybe this could be labeled as unusual belief… imo.

2 Likes

me 2 im 7 years in grace

@anon68148378 is only trying help like

my nose is too little I can’t see it!

1 Like

Of course. He might be right about his method, but still it sounds unusual to me…

2 Likes

when I try to do this I go cross eyed and it hurts my eyes. Is it supposed to hurt?

1 Like

noting wrong with unusual IMO

1 Like

I see two nose tips, one with each eye. Can’t converge them.

1 Like

Its not looking by eyes but gazing forehead brain to nose tip. You can look any side during this by eyes.

ok, ok I think I see what you mean. Then I empty my mind?

Not empty mind necessary but I am doing that on driving and writing.

and you are feeling better? That’s cool!

1 Like

@anon68148378 thank you but I have doubts about the curing capacities of your techniques.
Further you say you are taking a med, perhaps the med is what is helping you more,
after all meds are scientifically proven and I feel an improvement on olanzapine as well.

3 Likes

Yes I know medicines are scientifically proven but why it reduced for me and I say believe of ourselves.

If you didn’t said to me to take Sanyas and left job. Than I never tell about my method.

Good morning @far_cry0 , here is my fasting blood sugar today’s morning
DSC_1290

1 Like