FAO Mods please delete my account

I’m giving up on the internet, I’ve already deleted facebook because unfortunately facebook is just full of morons, I actually had an argument with some guy who called me a ***** idiot because I referred to our sun as a star during a discussion about a science documentary (it’s not a star it’s a sun apparently!!!) you can’t argue with stupid can you and to be honest I have more important things to do anyway, I need to stop wasting time on the internet, I need to focus on my new book and I have a lot of other stuff I want to get done, so would like to say thank you to everyone here for everything you have done for me and goodbye to you all with my best wishes to you all xx. Please delete my account for me, much appreciated. ps you are all good people and deserve to be well and to recover as much as is possible from the terrible curse of mental illness, I hope you can all reach a place of content and peace xx

1 Like

Sorry to see you go. I hope you’ll be back one day. Take care.

1 Like
2 Likes

Understood, thanks Moonbeam :slight_smile:

Thank you LED, all the best.

1 Like

I understand needing a break from internet drama. You will be missed, if you go. Would a week long suspension help you get a break for a while?

1 Like

Yeah I think that would be a good idea Ninjastar, hopefully I haven’t caused any bother on here but on other sites I’m getting into a lot of arguments, not a good situation. Yes please do that, thank you.

1 Like

Enjoy your break! I hope you feel better soon.

I thought the sun was a star too, but if that has changed, I’m not going to balk at it. Facebook kinda sucks. This forum is better!:slightly_smiling_face:

There is no drama here. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Dont go @turquoise… u are respected here…!!!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.