Schizophrenia.com

Family had symptoms to

Before i showed up at my mom’s when i moved out there to escape the torture of being kicked into the streets by my father my family was having “symptoms”.

I talked to my brother tonight and he told me of what would happen before i came out there, one of these things he said was exactly what happened to me during psychosis.

I call them “real dreams”. Like in nightmare on elm street or the dream sequence of the golden child movie. They are real dreams.

It was there before i came and was doing some of the same things to my family before i got there, but when i got there it was open season on me, it entered my mind and tortured me and has never gone away, it’s been years.

They were seeing apparitions, or what appeared to be apparitions anyway, and they were having real dreams.

In my real dream i awoke, not knowing i was still asleep it was so real, and they were in there with me moaning and groaning and i levitated toward them, i woke up in a pool of sweat, very agitating.

My brother’s real dream was similar, he was awake in the dream and actually woke up where he was standing in the dream.

“Schizophrenia” my ■■■■■■■ ass.

0 Likes

it is good to see you back, i got worried there for a moment.
take care

0 Likes