Family folks question

When I was still a child, I realized I don’t want to be married and have children.
Twenty years from then, told my then girlfriend who I lived with I don’t want kids, she agreed.
Question is did you planned your family, marriage, kids?
I ask bc is natural…

1 Like

Tbh I don’t want to have a wife and kids either. Some people are just meant for that family life and some are not. I’ll be single by choice for the rest of my life. I’m happy this way.

1 Like

Did you knew it before illness?

1 Like

Yes pretty much. I don’t think it was the illness that caused it. The world just needs celibate people the same way it needs married people. We have a place in this world.

1 Like

Thanks, I think that could be pretty much answer to my question…

1 Like

@LittleMissSlothy are you there?

My son was planned.

1 Like

I only asked bc it’s contribution to world which I don’t understand…

I planned to get married and have kids. Our kids were planned.

1 Like

Mine weren’t planned. Only have one son though. She was 5 or 6 months pregnant when we got married.

1 Like

Thanks, @Phrogflyer

1 Like

I want a wife n kids but only if I was well enough for it
I don’t have the financial stability and wellness for supporting children

1 Like

I had my tubes tied when I was 22 because I was that positive I never wanted kids. Had to jump through hoops to do it that early, but zero regrets.

I told my GYN at my first appointment when I was 17 to write in my chart that I fully intend to be sterilized. Then every year I made her document it again. When I was 22 she agreed to do it. I had tons of consents and releases to sign, and everyone who touched me in the hospital made me state why I was there, and that I understood that the cauterization procedure I chose was irreversible. Yes, thank you, just do it…

1 Like