Family dinner

If you just highlight the part you want to quote and then wait for the gray box that says, "quote reply

Click on the gray box when it appears and it will set up the reply post and you can type under it.

Thanks J you are the best

TEST - Thanks again J :smiley:

1 Like

I’ve been wondering about that feature too. Now I know.

1 Like

Goggle, you are just unlucky that you have siblings that are mean. Not all the schizophrenics have such a family. After I got diagnosed, my sisters treat me with respect and care. They said you were pretty normal under the medication. So they discussed everything with me because they believe I have the ability of thinking and communication. So you’d better avoid family gatherings or attend it but act as if all your siblings are dead. In fact even if you did not have SZ, you should cut your sibling out of your life. They are just poisonous like serpents! Throw them away is the only thing you can do. But you should send them a letter or email explain how they hurt you in the first place and tell them how mean they are. They have to be judged by someone and be informed.

Hi everybody, thanks to your responses. Today it comes up to my mind what my mother told me. My mom told me not to contact my sisters again. Mom told me not to feel upset about how my sisters treated me, otherwise I would have too mich sadness. Mom told me she would leave our apartment to me. She said if I ever have to live with my sisters, I would live a very painful life. Mom said “look how your sister treated me.”

I think I get it. They are not part of my life anymore. Mom used to feel angry a lot of time after meeting my sister, despite the fact that my sis is her favorite child and mom really wants to see them. She told me she had to pay in order to see them. It means that my mom not only has to pay for the dinner, but she has to prepare some extra cash, like service charge, that my sister and my in-law can put into their pocket. Mom said my sis would give her a hard time if she did not pay them and then don’t expect to see them again. I think I have forgot about all these. We need to do her a lot of service and then gives her monetary incentives in order to keep the relationship.

This is good news for you and very sad about your selfish sister. It’s sad that your sister is so greedy that she has to be paid to even see her own mother.

But I’m so glad your mother sees this too. It’s heart breaking for her I’m sure… to realize this is what her own daughter has become. But at least your mother is on your side. I am glad for you and sad for your family at the same time.

I hope you can take your mothers advise and ignore your sister and live your life how it’s best for you and get better and feel better for you. I’m glad your Mom is looking out for you.

1 Like