Fallout nv.. is a better game than fallout 4.. fight me

I have yet to commit to a fallout 4 char… they took away the rpg element and added settlement building… its tediously done…

Fallout nv… I started a char last week and laughed and lvled up… twisted humor and enjoyable story… example… the kings are a gang… of Elvis impersonators… the door man charged me 50 caps to see the king… he gave them back… in a very good Elvis char… robot dogs… aliens… giant ants that spit acid… the fire type spits… fire… it’s just good idk…

3 Likes

Wow. Videogames sure have come a long way.

When I was about 12, I used to love the Nintendo game “Skate or Die.”

I always got rather perturbed though when I would skateboard and someone would drive by me and yell “Skate or die duuuude!”

Lol.

This is Montezuma’s pointless story of the day. :v:

2 Likes

I’ve put a lot of hours into both and I do like 4…New Vegas is pretty cool though and yeah there’s a lot better story. Never finished either yet…I’m back playing skyrim again!

5 Likes

4 is very pretty… and its a good fps…but I remember playing fallout 2… and nv is as close as you can get story wise… specifically the burning man story… and some lore… nostalgia is a beast and fallout has changed well with the times so really no complaints lol…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.