Failed my midterm

I took my chemistry midterm yesterday…

proctor was supposed to give me a periodic table, but he didn’t. So I ****ing failed.

So depressed over it, math and science just aren’t my thing, and neither is school.

How many classes are you taking? School was never my thing. I failed a lot of classes before schizophrenia… I’m still in school after numerous appeals and I’ve actually made good grades 3 semesters in a row… You can do it. Just take a manageable level and push yourself harder. I know how hars it is but it gets easier.

Without school I would have no purpose. I’m glad I’m still chipping away and finally enjoy it.

1 Like

I’m taking six classes right now. Probably too much, thinking about dropping a few.

Six classes sounds like a lot. I know I couldn’t handle that many, for sure. Maybe taking fewer courses will help you. It’s admirable that you’re going to school as it is. This is not an easy thing to do. Just keep at it and I’m sure you’ll get through it eventually.

1 Like

I couldnt take six classes even if I didn’t have Schizophrenia. Do what you gotta do to get through the semester. Then summer take a break and regroup and plan out next fall so you can actually survive :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I have to take 6 classes a term for 2 years when I start my program. It’s gonna be tough

1 Like

Just drop 2 and take 4 classes. 4 classes is normal.

1 Like

I wrote a 400 word essay on air pollution in my online Geography class last week.
The teacher had this to say about it after she graded it.

Comments:
Great job on this discussion! Your reply especially is what I am looking for in forums like this.

4 Likes

Congrats! 15 chars

2 Likes

I might drop algebra and chemistry, my two hardest classes. But I kinda wanna stick through and get them over with.

1 Like

OMG…6 classes? are you f**king kidding me? Insanity. I was taking 3 and dropped one. I am going to stick to 2 classes per quarter since I am tired all the time. I can get A’s if I only take 2 classes per quarter. Kudos to you for doing 6! Even if you drop to 4, that is very commendable.

2 Likes