Eye movement abnormalities and their association with cognitive impairments in schizophrenia

3 Likes

I remember some students came to this forum awhile back and wanted info from us on ‘voice patterns’.

I told them to ditch that line of study, and start investigating eye movements in schizophrenics.

My brother has always told me he knows when I’m psychotic by the look in my eye.

3 Likes

I’d say that the the entire subject of paradigmology is overlooked most of the time in these kinds of studies. If the paradigm is based on objective nature and the basis of natural social interactions, then you would get one eye movement that you could say is contemporary.

On the other hand if the paradigm involves something like the pseudo tele-transmission phenomenon between oneself and other people and/or other imagined beings, then that paradigm is a whole other “video game.”

A the mind is like a video game informationologically. There’s a processor, and there’s the information rendered as a result of the procession. The difference between video games which are essentially virtual reality constructs is the paradigmological difference. The rules for that virtual world are different the way that you would think of the laws of physics are one way here, and they theoretically could be a different way somewhere else or at another distant time.

So if the mind is based in a paradigm that is conventional, the eye movements are based on that conventional paradigm as well as all of the emotions, thoughts, actions, and inhibition. If the mind is based on the ancient, ol’, constantly reoccurring “pseudo tele-transmission universe,” then these things will be based on that matter.

The reason why this informationological and paradigmological malady keeps happening in humans is first because they are highly adept in the area of language, and secondly because it’s the one thing that the brain can easily be tricked into believe is real that isn’t real. If you are told that you are of this tele-transmission type of phenomenon when you are young, and then you start to look in your mind for the messages, now what you are doing is you are saying that some of your mind is you, and some of your mind is whoever. This is a split. It’s bicameral or “two chambered.” The brain makes information regardless, but some means self, and other means other people or beings. It’s one brain though, and the trick is that the mental information that means those others is based on the information from the same brain.

It’s like shaking your own hand, and wondering how did that other hand know to shake my hand. LOL It’s because both hands are connected to the same information in the same brain. The brain doesn’t realize this small fact, and so it just believes that there is something telepathic, telemetric, and even telekinetic with those people or things.

This saturates the way one experiences the world, the self, and other people, and therefore the behavior is justified based on that procession of information rather than the conventional experience and procession of information. It’s a very emotional matter. You have to understand that if you are trapped in a nice video game, it’s nice there, and if you are trapped in a very mean video game, it’s very scary…down right horrifying. C-PTSD is common of the sz’s. This limits social success and independence, so depression is in store too. Mania can occur too all for the same paradigmological reasons with the reason being that paradigm is based on lack of information and disinformation. No one ever taught people what their minds aren’t, and there are many institutions and people’s notions that suggest their minds are something they aren’t: pseudo tele-transpondant. That is going to drastically affect the morphological neural patterns, but they’re morphological, so there is a back door out of that too.