Experts say it's about how often you exercise, not how much

10 Likes

That’s too bad, because I tend to be a bit choppy in my adherence some weeks.

2 Likes

Hey Try Energy Healing …It Doesnt Cure But It Has Helped my insomnia,Phobia,anxiety,Negative Thinking,Anger Too…It Costs 1$ here for one Session …I go Twice a Day …The Healing Is called Johrei …

1 Like

hmmmn. Last year they said that ten minutes of extremely hard training once in a while is better than light training regularly.

1 Like

Typo error 1234678

1 Like

I will be happy to provide motivation.

:smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Yeah well have a velociraptor ready to attack the left ankle and a snapping turtle on the right ankle

:smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

:t_rex::turtle:

2 Likes

There is a strength´s training method which consist of 1x5. Which is 1 set of 5 reps, and then you are done for the exercise, just five reps!

2 Likes

I don’t like to lift weights, they’re too heavy.

4 Likes

I took note. I just decreased the amount of time I spend exercising and increased the frequency.

1 Like

I try to do qi gong every day lately. It gives me energy and that changes the story.

2 Likes

Regular is good but for me it’s all about momentum. I would much rather give it a miss but if it’s regular I force myself to do it and it becomes a hell of a lot easier!

1 Like

I read that more strenuous exercise is one of the factors that raises prolactin. Does anyone know if that’s true? My blood level came back high this month and I’m doing some things to reduce. Limiting to one mile workouts at a time so I don’t make my situation worse. If I want to do more, I’ll just break it up into two sessions with space in between.

1 Like

I have low weight dumbells I use every 4 hours or so. It is about finding the low weight dumbells and exercise your body with them. I do it every day. Exerise has always being great for me.

1 Like

Excercise Didt help me … instead i suffered from insomnia…i had to quit … now i go to johrei healing been 2 months …will update after a months about improvements Stay Chill Guys…

2 Likes

Before I got real sick I used to train in the gym 7 days a week

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.