Experinceing syncronisitys and coinicidents in life

It feels like the world revolves around me to the point whole albums are written to my experience and songs or rappers seem to have lyrics having to do with my delusions

1 Like

I thought that for awhile think I was all delusion.
Relax. Floating

Relax things are changing. Me I collapse in nothing. Can find a dot.

The only way you can break the delusion that the world revolves around you is if you to talk, write, or express in some way, with others who have been driven to the same conclusion. I recommend you expand your communication base, not your bubble, or social mediacated circle and stop allowing others to label, addict, ghettoize, and cremate you! Maybe find an alternative ā€¦ you donā€™t have to go auschwitz where the sign on the gate declares, ā€œWork Makes You Freeā€. As saint francis said, ā€œdo what you love and you will not work a dayā€. What makes illness worse, is threat that against your life, love, and liberty. I am not taking about a concept or cyclical suffering in regard to Life, When I say love, its not lust or warm fuzzies or cold pricklies. When I write about Liberty, I am not conversing about freedoms. When we speak of life, it is not within a vaccuum like poor dear Hoover lives in.

2 Likes

Some times I think that iā€™m on a YouTube video or album cover because it looks like me. but then I use a reality check and know itā€™s not. it even looks like me.

1 Like

What a coincidence. What a coincidence. What a coincidence.

Thatā€™s the most beautiful thing iv ever heard thanks for that

It is the universe trying to speak to you. The synchronicity you are experiencing, you can choose to pay attention to it or not. When you ignore it, life doesnā€™t change. When you do pay attention to it, you begin to become a part of something that is larger than you. I personally donā€™t believe in coincidences anymore. You should look at the definition of theosophy and see if that fits what you believe you are experiencing.

1 Like

You stop noticing coincidences and synchronicity once you work full-time, pay the bills, eat & sleep normally. Coincidences and synchronicity is a part of statistics where what is the likelihood of an event to occur? Twice, Three times? Etcā€¦ Cause & effect where event A did or did not causs event B.

To me, Iā€™d just ignore it because coincidence & synchronicity happens to everyone.

1 Like

Yeah I need to get off disability and get a job

2 Likes

I think getting a job and being a wage or debt slave, is the exact opposite of why any of us came here. The only way I could handle an approved work capacity, is I was drugged to the gills, of course, that is the ā€œfinal solutionā€ to the our peoples ā€œProblemā€. Even simple day dreaming, or tapping of pencil inbetween spokes holes and their corporate sponsors on the playground --tapping a pencil out of nervousness about the playground-- is a threat to the entire system of the down. What else?

3 Likes

I find more merit and reason to live and contribute with sychronicities and convictions that have formed with my myself, than any of the fifty or so jobs I had, save a couple of them. Contributing to suffering of myself or others does not constitute ā€œWorkā€ it is consistant with torture and endless stock pilling of wealth in the hands of the few at the torment of the majority of the Earthā€™s offspring. Love, Life and Liberty ā€¦ NOT LUST, DESTRUCTION, AND GREED.

1 Like

Stop contributing to triads, stop offering sacrifices to those that kick corpses down the pyramid scheme steps, after they take the heatrs of those they sacrifice, burn it upon the alter, and enrich themselves with vain glory and distancing.

Jesse, I used to have full experiences in anything on a TV or music, sometimes anything written in magazines or books, that they were talking to me and my situation in life, hinting at things and sending me clues, you are not alone in what you are feeling. Meds, time and healthy habits can make a big difference.

Who is they did they say they were gonna torture you

Iā€™ve definitely had that experience. The TV talks to me even when I get like that.

1 Like

They is whoever is singing the song, whatever actor in the movie or show, person writing the book or magazine, I remember when people could hear my thoughts.

@mister_lister Are you receiving disability benefits? Have you worked before? Whatā€™s the highest educational attainment level youā€™ve acquired?

High school some college

1 Like

Educational achievements are useless.
I have a university physiotherapy degree with high grades and I can still do a PhD now if I wanted but for what? I quit 15 jobs after 1-2 weeks, I gave up on work. I canā€™t exercise anymore. I only get out of bed to eat, shower every 7-9 days and to psy apt.
My parents get my med and food. I gained 150lb in a couple of years, was 135lb all muscle now I am obese 280+lb, taking meds for hypertension, high cholesterol and diabetes. I just turned 30 last month.

I know twins with PhDs in engineering and they both have SZ. They canā€™t do anything other than playing video games now. Their home walls were destroyed because they rage and hit walls, furniture and computers.

1 Like