Exercising in this Sunday morning

I woke up early, took my meds and vitamins and supplements, had my breakfast and coffee, did my 500 exercise movements, had my 30-minute morning walk and then had my 1-hour bicycle ride, exercising is good …

4 Likes

I rode another eight kilometers … so today I have done 500 exercise movements, a 30-minute walk and rode my bicycle 18 kilometers … good exercising,

Somehow it is strange, when I look back and realize that when I was 20 years younger I did much less exercising then than I do now when I am soon 50 years old, I like exercising …

1 Like

I am an exercise nut. I like to ride a bicycle around town, doing errands, buying things, esp. food. I watch the weather to see if it is okay to ride. At 75, people in the town marvel at my getting around on a bicycle. I prefer it to the car. Riding a bicycle dispels depression. It is a reason to get out of the house and enjoy the natural world. At my age, I have to be careful not to overdo it because I can get into symptoms due to physical stress. Last month, I fell off and broke some ribs. I couldn’t wait to get back out there and start riding around again! I fear being hit by a car I have been riding a bicycle for 35 years. I used to ride to school on a bike when I was a kid.

2 Likes

@martinhersey1

I find you very inspirational.

1 Like