Schizophrenia.com

Exercise group

Fantastic well done! :pray:t6::pray:t6:

1 Like

I did my 30 minutes of yoga again last night. It really helps me sleep too. That, and CBD.

1 Like

Guys!

I did 16000 steps today.

Iโ€™m so proud of that.

3 Likes

Walking at least 5 km each day. Up to an hour of exercise using my Oculus each day. Arms and legs are feeling it from the increased activity. I swear that Supernatural will kill me with squats.

2 Likes

I decided to start my bike program early (I was going to start in October). I did it for 10 minutes today. I got my heart rate to 120, and pedalled at 8.2 km per hour. I plan on increasing by 2 min every week until I get to 30 min, 3 x a week. :smiley: It feels good to get the endorphins flowing, because Iโ€™ve been a bit sad today.

2 Likes

I went for a walk in the park; thatโ€™s my exercise for the week done. Time for a nap :zzz:

2 Likes

A little HIIT exercise. Itโ€™s still early to do more

1 Like

I skated for an hour today! I can do a no comply now. Niiice. I need to do some weights and train. Maybe tmw.

1 Like

I did 40 minutes of yoga last night. I also practiced piano for an hour. Took 25 mg of CBD, slept soundly, and woke early. Iโ€™m hungry for breakfast now.

1 Like

I rode my bicycle over 30 km today, it was great.

I walked about 12 km yesterday and played about an hour of exercise games on the Oculus in 20 minute bursts. The limiting factor is my glasses fogging. Trying to find workarounds for this.

Now time for a ciggarete :joy:
And some pictures I took

1 Like

Walked 5 km yesterday, an hour of light cleaning, an hour of VR exercise.

2 Likes

I am sorry I have been absent, I have been distracted with my dissertation. How are you all progressing?

2 Likes

Iโ€™ll post something in ~30 min after Iโ€™m done.

Now I must mentally prepare :joy: