Exercise group

Today

4 Likes

not really, just start out slow, do about 10 reps each on the equipment.

and see what happens. I’m a pretty heavy smoker.

1 Like

I want to exercise too! I will go to the gym and do thirty minutes cardio on an elliptical type thing then fool around on weight lifting machines for 30 mins.

3 Likes

An elliptical is actually my drug of choice because it’s such a reliable workout.

It just happens to be nice out and I can ride my bicycle which is also a good workout; it’s just more dependent on the weather

2 Likes

Yeah! It’s just that the ellipticals, are on their second floor overlooking the bottom of the gym n I have a heights phobia I have to look down for thirty mins kinda nerve wracking. I like ellipticals
Good for you on riding your bike. solo even that’s cool enjoy the great outdoors

3 Likes

I’ve been sick the last couple days. Today I walked briskly for 10 minutes and jogged for 10. But it made my stomach upset so I stopped.

Tomorrow, my friend is coming over so I can’t workout then. Next week should be a better week

2 Likes

Sorry I just assumed you ride solo! No offense. Get erdone!

2 Likes

Walked 4.5 km today. Didn’t get a lunch break and was stuck in house until UPS delivered Oculus late.

3 Likes

7 km walked over lunch.

4 Likes

Walked 11 km today and played an hour of Beat Saber.

3 Likes

This is my before work out food

Cereals
Frozen blueberries
Soy protein
Milk
Honey

5 Likes
3 Likes

As I’m 6kg overweight atm I’m sticking to walking for now

3 Likes

Walked 9 km today. 1 hr of Beat Saber. 1/2 hour of light cleaning (scrubbing out tubs/showers makes you sweat).

3 Likes

Well done to you all. I am getting ready to go to the gym :raised_hands:t5:

4 Likes
2 Likes

So I signed up for the 30 day trial of Supernatural for the Oculus Quest 2.

OMFG.

All it took was 20 minutes and both my arms are trashed and I baked my thighs. My right shoulder is screaming, I’ll need to look into a better brace for it.

3 Likes

How are we doing this week Ladies and Gentlemen?

I just finished an hour and a half session at the gym. Feeling optimistic again! :raised_hands:t5:

2 Likes

I should post some of my runs

2 Likes

Nice one I am not here!

That must have really kicked up your endorphin levels.

I’m currently doing a lot of walking.

Yesterday I did 13 000 steps. I think.

2 Likes