Schizophrenia.com

Excitation... Does this will settle down too?

OK, now I am trying to be more active… But I turn to be a bit overexcited. And this, in detriment of my thinking and feelings… So I function with emotional withdrawal (weakened feelings) and not thinking much, just worries…
Who else knew the same thing? It’s painful also, you know… because I have no strong, positive feelings then, it’s just a pain in my chest and stomach… inside of me yeah… While, I feel overexcited in the same time…
This is still a sz? I am not manic, cause I remain in pain and quite unhappy… it also drains my energy…
Do you understand this? Be excited in your head and body, I don’t control that, while I am probably empty inside of me and still with thinking deficits…
It’s also too much pressure for my mind… I end up just tired and with headaches lol…
What is this, pals?
Oh, there’s still the fear in my chest too…

Hey, pals, is this excitation, with weakened positive feelings and thinking deficits, is common in sz? I just walk forward, through hell still, yeah…
I can’t take meds every time my state changes… it changes all the time in fact…
But does someone here knew this kind of excitation too? I hope that this will settle down too if I move better here in my life lol yeah…
Yeah, it’s just an excitation with emotional withdrawal and lack of thinking… I still think though, this can’t die totally, but it’s a very limited thinking, with mostly bad stuff, worries etc…

Have you looked into the criteria for a mixed mood episode?

I was on depakote before… it wasn’t helping either…
I won’t take more meds, nope… I take this stuff still as the needed way on the road of getting better…
I am not sure that in a mixed episode, there’s this emotional withdrawal… the more meds will totally kill my feelings… I am diagnosed as a paranoid sz with severe negative symptoms too, I think that this is my real dx…
I try to work on my feelings with more life now…
Also, not any single med didn’t fix my thinking deficits either…
But I wonder if I can work on this excitation… it settled down for you?