Excess water consumption/ Nutrient depletion

It’s common for people with sz and sza to enjoy drinking water too much. Sometimes we think we are purifying ourselves, other times it’s just soothing or like smoking. My GP told me I’d have to drink an incredible amount to deplete nutrients, but I feel a bad effect. Maybe I’m just getting old. I have to control myself. I’m do damn dried out! Anybody got a piece of sugar free candy I can have? Is anyone have this problem?

2 Likes

i dont enjoy drinking water really i just feel like a sponge in the desert most of the time. i used to drink a gallon a day, now i dont drink that much but enough that i have to go to the bathroom almost every 20 minutes

1 Like

maybe take a daily multivitamin so u can replace all the vitamins u lose from drinking alot of water, most people dont get the right amount of vitamins and minerals from their diet, i dont eat healthy but i drink a big meal replacement shake most mornings which has all the vital nutrients

I want to know

ummm, we learned from t.v. watching cartoons even,

salt me after I’m cooked. all meats.

I can drink a lot of water and generally feel much better the more I’m hydrated. Sparkling water is an acquired taste but once you get used to it still water tastes like garbage lol!

I am assuming your doctor already tested your blood sugar? Because drinking too much water can be a sign of diabetes.

If it’s just a psychological thing, I know some folks on here with that problem try to limit themselves by filling up a set amout of water every day. Like a half gallon container. And if they only drink from that, they know they haven’t gone over.

Substituting some of the water with gatorade can help with nutrient depletion.

1 Like

I drink tons of water, all day long. I’ve never heard of nutrient depletion though. Never thought about it

Better to have regular candy. Most sugar free is really bad for you.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.