Ex Wife been in Contact

Got a phone call from my brother. Shes written to him asking for my address. I dont know what to think. Im feeling a bit triggered actually. She was a major life event that contributed to my psychotic breakdown years ago. Ive got horror storys in my head thinking my lil’ girl not well. Last time i saw her was when she was 4 - shes 16 now. Maybe She wants to see her Daddy again? I hope so. She actively denied me her address for years so i dont know what to think.

She was the one that gave me my core delusion of being an angel for children. Its how my head coped with the loss of my family. She doesnt even know im Sz - maybe she will change her mind if she finds out?

I just keep thinking its gonna be bad news. Sorry but it resurfaced all my feelings ive suppressed for years. Im desparate to see my Corinne - i just honestly dont know how to react :frowning:

Maybe i should be happy shes got in contact after all these years?

5 Likes

@Naarai,give your daughter to chance to meet you,if it’s why your ex is willing to get in touch with you.Maybe there is some another reason.You shouldn’t keep it inside for 12 years.I certainly hope that is why your ex is wanting to get in touch at this moment.
I doubt she will change her mind if you meet your daughter again,even if you are sz. Children just don’t have that kind of look at their parents.She just probably want’s to meet her daddy.Again,you’re not still sure that is the reason.You could be a good father,you are emotional and caring person.

3 Likes

I hope its cos she wants to see her Dad. Ive cried over her for YEARS over not seeing her.
Im gonna tell my brother to pass the address on. Ive got so much to tell her - and ive never ever stopped loving either of them :frowning: . She is the one good thing ive ever done.

Suppose im just wondering why now?
In my screwed up head - my mind told me it was cos she wanted a kidney transplant. WTF?

Keep your fingers crossed for me its good news x

9 Likes

I’ll should keep you on my mind,don’t worry,try to relax.Thinking straight about it is now the best way to do :orange_heart:.

2 Likes

If you want to talk,I’ve got time.

1 Like

Good News! Phoned up the number - and im going to see my Daughter! She wants to see me!
Sometime at the weekend after shes had school. im so happy i could Cry! :smiley: Time to clean the hell outta my flat - so she doesnt think im such a waster. She knew i was Sz - Social Services told her years ago!?? Wife not staying. But ill see my girl after 12 YEARS. Its just for a couple of hours - but ive been waiting for this for such a long time. I got my little girl back! Yay!! :smiley:

24 Likes

I’m so happy for you.Once she sees Percy,she would be delighted :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Congrats man that’s excellent news !!!

1 Like

Yeah she will love Percy. Bloody Nervous! Ive got a few days to tidy up and have a shave and be presentable! Thanks all :smiley: Best Fathers Day Present EVER :smiley:

9 Likes

Nice one rog! I am sure all will be well. Give Percy a brush too!

4 Likes

Rob i hope it goes really well! Sending beautiful warm thoughts for you when you meet her!

2 Likes

Fingers crossed it all goes well for you :sunny:

3 Likes

I am so happy for you @Naarai! I will be praying for you and your daughter.

3 Likes

Thanks all for all your sweet kind words. Im just looking forward to giving my Daughter a big cuddle :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Its gonna be hard not to cry!

8 Likes

Great news! Glad to hear

@Naarai
This is AWESOME!!! Sooo absolutely ecstatic for you!! Yaaayyy! Yipppeeee! Hooray!!!

1 Like

That sounds like it is going to be fun meeting up. Have a good one!
I’m happy for you @Naarai :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is amazing news! I’m so happy for you!

1 Like

Excellent news!
I’m happy for you @Naarai!

1 Like

This is great news! I’m so happy for you! I hope you bond easily and enjoy getting to know each other all over again:)