Evolution of beauty

i think she looks totally cute the way she was.

it may even be the case that she regrets what she’s had done.

3 Likes

Celibrities I am neutral about, but I can’t stand liars too.

1 Like

I saw a documentary where this woman was addicted to butt injections. She had 50 butt injections but said she would be happy once she had 360 butt injections.

You do you booboo :laughing:

1 Like

Honestly, I think she looks best in the first picture. She has a very unique beauty, not merely the status quo of what beauty is perceived to be in our culture

4 Likes

I think women who have their lips puffed up look ridiculous.
Not a fan of plastic surgery, but if it makes a person happier, more power to them.
It’s a shame that rather than appreciate the features that make a person unique, some people would rather erase them in order to embrace a false standard of beauty dictated by the media.

5 Likes

What is beauty in todays world. Is it the new tits the new ass or the souls and mind of a great person

I dunno all of the above looks good :grin:

1 Like

I can appreciate a range of beauty - I appreciate someone conventionally beautiful ( but if they are ignorant ) i can just say they are physically beautiful, but so turned off and don’t want anything to do with them.

I also appreciate unconventional beauty, that normal people may consider unattractive. Also if they are ignorant or ugly on the inside - same applies.

Some people I might not find beautiful until I get to know them and just find them beautiful inside and out. But I guess this was when I was more social - how I thought. I guess it can apply online too.

2 Likes

@Schztuna
I think Bella hadid definitely had work done. Her surgeon did her well - she has created a really interesting look for herself.

I agree - she wouldn’t have the career and fame that she has without the work / money to look like she does. But to each their own. Some people want to be famous.

1 Like

I was watching a tlc show the other day about guys who inject oil into their arms to make it look like they have bigger muscles. It’s so sad

1 Like

Honestly I don’t think many of them are happy tbh it’s very addicting because they have an underlying self image issue. Many of those people just end up doing more and more until it looks very weird at which point they just keep getting convinced into this false hope that they’ll look normal again with just one more surgery. Ive seen shows and the doctors sometimes seem to fill them with this false hope too. It’s like an ocd where they just keep nitpicking their “imperfections.”

Like when you try to clean up a mess with a cheap paper towel and it just spreads it around the more you try to clean it up lol. Ladies and gents please just accept yourself as you were made even if it means therapy.

1 Like

Self image definitely is an issue.

3 Likes

I know what you mean. It’s a crying shame that a beautiful young woman might make a cardboard cutout caricature of herself, in pursuit of something other

Having said that, I have talked to one lady who got plastic surgery done and it was so subtle and professionally done, you would never guess it. But she had a very open expressive face and I say all the more power to her, if it made her happy. People don’t have to go over the top

1 Like

Hey @Cragger Welcome back!

I think the example in the picture though as @Schztuna was saying is that she has the money to create a look that is only achievable through Plastic Surgery. which is unattainable to the public. And thats why her career of being just born rich allowed her to break into a fashion celebrity. Cause she was not happy enough just being born pretty.

Also how they then deny they had work done. And say its natural. Its like screwing with the public in an obnoxious way. And bad for young people who think its natural.

1 Like

When comparing classical arts be it sculptures or painting of men and women to those of current time I used to feel bit depressed initially.

Used to wonder do men these days prefer skinny women with strange jawline with breast and hips looking ill-fitting.

@Schztuna Bella Hadid’s jawline looks intimidating to me.

Men seem to be obsessed with getting big like He-Man.

Then realized there people who admire classical standards I guess. Men being lean and women being plump.

What is baffling to people sometimes is others can be attracted to flaws. I was not aware of it initially either.

Her 2018 jawline looks intimidating.

I’m sure she would be touched that you remember her so fondly LOL

1 Like

Thanks @Kxev . Good to be back

Recently, I went to a plastic surgeon.

I had a growth on my left forearm. Every time the doctor cut it off, it grew back. So he sent me to a plastic surgeon.

Her technique was way more sophisticated than my general practitioner’s technique.

It is going to heal so no one may know I ever had anything there.

3 Likes

Over here if you have skin cancers getting cut off you want a plastic surgeon especially for problem areas like the face. We are just getting to non necessary surgery over here but it’s probably more common than I think. Still. You find the good plastic surgeons doing the skin grafts and things and it’s so common with skin cancers…

4 Likes