Evil Actors

Have you ever seen a show or a movie in which there was a great villainous performance?

For me two come to mind at the moment.

Queen Cersei in Game of Thrones. Gosh her performance was amazing. She was evil, and had the ability to make me feel sorry for her somehow in the later episodes.

Pablo Escobar from Narcos. I’m on season 2 and I absolutely despise Pablo Escobar’s character already. The actor does a great job portraying a cold and calculated drug lord.

I’m sure there are more. Please feel free to share any performance in which an actor portrayed a villain that was so convincing you disliked his/her character.

The ultimate is Bryan Cranston as Walter White in Breaking Bad.

1 Like

He did a great job too. I felt he was the least scumbag out of the bunch of scumbags. Maybe it was because the show sorta humanized him as a cancer patient with a family… Definitely a great performance.

Michael Madsen as Budd in Kill Bill. Total ■■■■■■■.

1 Like

Jack Nicholson was my favourite Joker (from Batman)

1 Like

That is a good one too. He was convincing as an ■■■■■■■. His performance in Reservoir Dogs was another great villainous role.

1 Like

He is my favorite Joker too. Maybe it is the nostalgia for me.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.