Schizophrenia.com

Everything causes everything

Everything causes cancer. Everything causes schizophrenia. and everything is bad for you. I have come to this conclusion after seeing many studies and thinking quite deeply on the subject.

Your best bet is to sit in your basement with no one around you and do nothing. But don’t sit too long either because that is also bad for you. You need to exercise…but don’t exercise too much because that could be bad for your heart…and on and on it goes.

3 Likes

Thats actually a good point. The person is never totally separated from the world around him. The environment exerts great pressure on the being.

1 Like

Also after a period of inactivity, they can detect the slightest movement and target you. You’re better off in a Faraday cage, preferably in a naturally occurring rock fissure.

1 Like

It seems something has happened that threw you out of kilter. There may be many explanations for various conditions, such as our illness, but I wouldn’t conclude there is no sense of meaning. As you think intelligently, there may be numerous issues. But you can “know,” in my opinion.

1 Like

You’re right but we all know we’re going to die, so does it matter?

Just live. Avoid the worst dangers if you want to, so you can live longer. Or don’t. It’s your choice. And in the end you will die anyway.

Good health is not a good goal in itself.

1 Like

I would like to refute the claims that I cause shingles. This is untrue and I have an alibi. Or I will soon.

1 Like

This post was made slightly tongue in cheek. I don’t actually believe that “everything causes everything”. I was just making a point that practically everything you do comes with risk. I get tired of seeing studies that villify every single thing you could possibly do. Sitting down too much puts you at risk for certain diseases for goodness sake. You can’t even SIT DOWN.

3 Likes

Almost all of the studies conclude with a correlation, not causation.

You can find a positive or negative correlation with anything. Here’s some spurious correlations:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.