Everyone is a robot

The veines are the cables.

I have this unique blend
of trumanomatrix and sims
and robots and AI.

1 Like

I thought this one therapist I had was a robot. She was so ā€¦robotic. I had to change therapists.

1 Like

I remember saying to my dad when he said ā€œIā€™m not a robot tho. I can assure you that. I know Iā€™m notā€. I said ā€œyouā€™re programmed to say that!!!ā€ He laughed and said I was stuck in the belief then.

But I found my way out mostly. Itā€™s not healthy. I definitely donā€™t believe in solipsism, robots, or anything like that anymore. Sometimes entertain simulation theory a lil. But I still think itā€™s very real even if we wake up to our true reality one day with death. But I try not to concern myself w it too much u know. But sometimes still think Iā€™m alone here I guess.

Remember what you learned in meditation. You have a thought, acknowledge it but donā€™t judge it. Thatā€™s like what I do now.

1 Like

Sometimes I feel like the Tin Man in the Wizard of Oz.

1 Like

I am a bioligical Terminator here to terminate your ass Sadasiva
Connor!

1 Like

Everyone is not a robot. Robots do not reproduce themselves but rather are manufactured and assembled by humans.

1 Like

When i say everyone is a robot
I mean they dont have a soul
or consciousness.
I donā€™t mean they make robotic sounds
or they behave strangely.
They canā€™t be distinguished from
real people. This is what i mean

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.