Schizophrenia.com

Everyone is a (ro)bot

What the hell? :crazy_face:

1 Like

To whom should I talk?
No one is real

1 Like

I guess there is a little truth to that, like most people have daily rituals for getting up in the morning, working the same job, doing rituals when they get back home. Seems that humans, but also animals love a routine life.

But what seperates us from machines is that we always have a choice. We can choose to not go to work, or not brush our teeth or whatever, but we seem to stick to routines because they make sense to us.

2 Likes

We are all sentient and human. Well most of us are human anyway. I don’t want to talk about the hybrid serpents or I might make you more delusional.

2 Likes

Felt.

My post has to be at least 15 characters.

1 Like

What is this? 666/999

1 Like

Since childhood i had the feeling that everyone is fake and only i am real

1 Like

It’s solipsism, i guess

1 Like

But it’s not a philosophical theory.
It’s a feeling.

3 Likes

I’d like to be a robot, but I’m a cyborg who is still mostly human. I’m working on getting more artificial parts.

2 Likes

to hell with words
to hell with thoughts
to hell with impressions
to hell with feelings
I have had enough

2 Likes

Time to read a fun book.

3 Likes

Correct.lol
It would ease my pain

3 Likes

Every human being is a virus that multiplies and consumes the resources on this petri dish we call earth.

2 Likes

Beep boop boop. Just kidding.

Om, don’t stress yourself. Be loved.

2 Likes

Especially on internet,
the feeling of fake beings and bots
is more powerful

1 Like

It’s time for my shot.
Sorry people if i upset you

1 Like

good luck with your shot @Om_Sadasiva =)

2 Likes

Not to trigger you but Elon Musk talks about this. That there are so many fake accounts online that can influence us and the news that it might be AI or something. At least that’s what I thought when he talked about it in a youtube video. The super-intelligence.

1 Like

Yes, Musk reinforces my delusions. lol

1 Like