Everyone in the world is crazy. It's just a matter of degree

Some more than others. If you can hide it good enough they call you a genius.

7 Likes

I am up visiting family at the moment and I got to visit a friend of mine too. He confided in me he has been feeling depressed. I would never have thought so, he is a genius and can make anything out of anything. So you are right, if you can hide it you can be called a genius.

1 Like

Seventy-five years ago 70 million Germans went totally batshit crazy and killed 50 million people. If that isn’t evidence of what kind of madness people are capable of, I don’t know what is.

5 Likes

I agree, the world’s insane, it’s twisted and I suppose only when you’re a victim of it do you see it for what it is, otherwise the majority seem to unquestioningly believe in a web of lies.

1 Like

Did you hear about those Trump rallies? They are something!

Most of the Germans were sheep who wanted to believe in what a madman told them because their leader was extremely, charismatic and was exceptionally good at making, passionate, inspirational speeches.

1 Like

Yeah metime, my step-mom was telling me a little about those.

1 Like

I’m going to try to be a genius. D:

I did best on my ACT when I was in a mania mode. :confused: and worse when I was in a more “normal state”

1 Like

hey,

Why I’d suggest it’s more of a spectrum of illness. Thought patterns definitely are common in numerous people but that doesn’t make them schizophrenic. I’d suggest that is the biological interference that is doing the damage. Normal people don’t go psychotic…if there is no street drugs of course. They can mimic symptoms all too well!

A friend in the struggle,

rogueone.

1 Like

I also did better in mania state…from what i can tell your articulate and show signs of higher intelligence and compassion.

I heard a comedian say everybody is 4 bad things away from taking your insanity from the comfort of your home like a normal person to taking it out in public and being considered nuts . The first 3 have to be bad like 1.abusive childhood 2.lost your wife 3.someone robbed you at gun point. After the 3 terrible things happen the 4th could be getting toothpaste on your tshirt then your like ■■■ it im taking it outside and 3 days later your asking people at walmart for money to buy salami to power your rocketship.

1 Like

hey,

Mental illness is all about function.

If symptoms leak into your real life and your not functioning then that is a problem.

Some of us missed the wards but you end up hitting the mental health system pretty heavy.

Function is key and that is a fundamental part of the diagnostic system!

A friend in the struggle,

rogueone.

2 Likes

Why thank you very much. I really appreciate that compliment. Isn’t it strange how we can perform better during mania. It is like the entire mind goes into a hyper-active mode.

Totally agree. Mania makes me feel brave.

1 Like