Everyone having a good saturday?

I sold one of my old Mustangs today and my bank is 8 hours away.

So now I have all this cash I have to try to figure out how I am going to get it in my bank account. I went to the drug store to get money orders but the machine didn’t work. I guess I can deposit money orders like a check by just taking a picture if it with my phone.

I guess I will try Walmart tomorrow.

3 Likes

Post a pic of the old Mustang! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

IMG_0121

This was my 2000

Now I just have three of them. Two 1970s and a 2014.

5 Likes

I had a mini deep dish pepperoni pizza, baked beans, a small dinner salad with real ranch dressing, canned peaches, a dinner roll with real butter, decaf coffee four cups, and a small chocolate sundae with bananas.

2 Likes

Had a rough morning hearing voices. The day improved for me in the afternoon. Feeling pretty good. Going to watch a boxing match on ESPN at 7 PM Pacific time. Also ordering Vietnamese food. Should be a good night. Thanks for asking gonehuntin. Hope everybody has a goo day today.

4 Likes

I’ve had better. But I’ve also had worse. Went to coffee with my friend. We walked through the University about a 5 minute walk away to get there. Then we went to the huge main library so he could check his e-mail on the free computers there. We’ve had our differences but no big deal and we always do low stress fun things which is exactly what I need right now. I came home and relaxed and tried to take a nap but the caffeine I had from an earlier soda kind of foiled that plan. I couldn’t relax so I walked down the block to my old house just to get some space and paid this months rent, mailed a letter and got my mail. Now I have a bunch of reading for my class but first: dinner!

2 Likes

Sounds like a nice day. What classes are you taking

2 Likes

My day was a little stressful because I had to deal with something from last weeks volunteer shift, and I’m still trying to sort it out. I also spent most of the day running errands with my mom and now I’m just resting, debating on whether I should take a shower or not.

2 Likes

I went for a small stroll with my Mom in the sunshine today.
Some old lady walking her dog said that I would be blessed, I guess because I was pushing my Mom around in her wheelchair.

I also managed to trim my short beard and I also filled the bird feeder with seeds.

I did a lot of worrying and obsessed most of the time.
I feel a lot better than yesterday.

3 Likes

I’m currently in World Mythology. I’m just taking it for fun. This coming Fall I am already registered for Algebra which I need for my degree. I take one class at a time.

3 Likes

I woke up at like 12pm and then took a two hour nap. I watched part of a movie called Constantine. I kept watching it because part of it was about a guy who could have visions of hell and I have a morbid fascination with hell in part cuz I’m afraid I’ll end up there when I die. I then visited a forum on Reddit for people that are suicidal. I visit it all the time. I’m here too obviously. Watching Star Trek with my dad and brother, but only partly paying attention. My life keeps getting better but I’m still either numb or miserable all of the time. At least my dreams aren’t nightmares of being eaten alive by dinosaurs anymore. Struggling with my faith the past week or so. I feel kind of anxious, afraid I’ll never accomplish anything. I find myself judging God for some of the things in the Old Testament, and frustrated that I could never be as good as Jesus. I know I’m despicable, my psychosis showed me that. Idk maybe I’m just tired and stressed out. I volunteered four days of the week and went to work on Thursday. I don’t know why I can’t just be happy. I should be happy.