Everyone having a good saturday?

Had a great day on the farm with the family. Shoes me I need to quit isolating myself .

3 Likes

Mine is going pretty decent so far. It’s raining here. I am not having too many auditory hallucinations today, so that’s nice.

3 Likes

I already started another thread about it, but yeah it’s been really good!

2 Likes

I’m having a great Saturday. I’m just now getting ready to go down to dinner.

3 Likes

I went to Subway for supper, myself!

Well, I have a massive rash thats spreading and the leg that its on is hurting and its painful to put pressure on, but my grandmother got to come home from the hospital, so it sort of balances out for me

1 Like

Woke up around 2pm. Had a little instant coffee. Went for a 7mi jog with my brother. Now down to 161.4lbs body weight slightly hydrated. it was a good day for weight loss. having salad and fried chicken for dinner tonight,

4 Likes

Oh, by the way, it’s a long, 3 day weekend where I live!

3 Likes

@Mim130

What part of Ontario do you live in?

1 Like

I actually live in Saint John, New Brunswick. It’s my brother and his family, who are visiting my Mom and myself, that are from Bolton, Ontario. Do you live in Ontario? If so, then you likely know where that is.

3 Likes

Oh, I see…

I thought the Civic Holiday this coming Monday was for Ontario only. I live in the Nation’s Capital.

2 Likes

Really, my Dad lived in Ottawa for much of his adolescence! He went to, and graduated from, the old Ottawa Tech High School! I know that it got turned into some government buildings about 1992, because my Dad, Mum and I vacationed in Ontario in the summer of '94, and we visited it!

1 Like

I’ve had a pretty good day. Woke at 6am, which is now considered sleeping in for me, hung around the apt for a while, then went over my bud’s house for a couple hours and now I’m back home, thinking of getting up and making dinner.

4 Likes

Not really. My goal for today was to be more hands on with the kids at my job but my mentor instructor today was very protective of her kids and hardly let me do anything with them, so I hardly got in any practice at all and don’t feel any more confident about myself.

@freakonaleash

Are you still going to ask your crush out to a movie, or have you given up?

I tried, and she is not interested after all, wants to be just friends. I’m bummed, but I’ll get over it.

2 Likes

Same here. Getting a little edgy since I’m tired

1 Like

Sounds good whatcha eating

Oh yeah, I also did my grocery shopping and stopped by the pharmacy while I was there. I have to go to another grocery store tomorrow while I’m out and about. I forgot the parmesan cheese (forgot to put it on my list), and they didn’t have any habanero peppers, but Kroger carries them, so I’ll go there. I like my spaghetti sauce to have a little kick, it’s so good that way :slight_smile:.

3 Likes

I woke up at noon and finally finished my Social Security paperwork. Then went and played Pokémon Go with hubby. We ate out and brought food home for the kids. Now I am just relaxing in my room and reading the forum. Been a nice somewhat low key Saturday.

1 Like