Everybody's got problems but, with fat people

the problem is obvious. That’s why it’s so easy to hurt a fat person. I remember thinking that no one could ever be attracted to a fat person. My self esteem was very low. Although I’m not fat now, I will never forget how I felt about the way I was treated as a fatty and I will always consider fat people as worthy of love.

Ive almost always been plus sized and always been ostracized for it

1 Like

I think it’s 90% jealousy. There was one fat girl in our class and I used to stare at her. I thought she got to eat whenever she wanted to. When we became teens, she dieted and was quite pretty but I had real trouble accepting her because what seemed to me was her untroubled childhood. My mother was so cold, I hated eating, yet wanted to. The fat girl was docile and did not show any signs of social problems because of her obesity. She might have had them, though.

If she was fat then people don’t just eat lots of food for no reason. There’s always a reason. Poor girl…

1 Like

I myself am a fat ■■■■■ too, I must confess. And yes I’m not talking about the past I am talking about right this moment in life. And no I am not ashamed.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.