Every once in awhile my ex does something that

reminds me why he’s my ex. He’s making dinner tonight. I call over to see when I should come. Well it’s not going to be ready till 9pm. He couldn’t fit the chicken breasts in the crockpot until they thawed enough to break them apart. And he’s really upset and never making chicken chili again because the chicken keeps doing this to him. I tried to explain to him that you take the chicken out of the store container and move it to a baggie so it will be frozen in the right shape for the crockpot but he wouldn’t even listen to me he just blamed the chicken. Also, I didn’t want to say it and get him even more upset, but he could have used the microwave to defrost it enough to get the breasts apart so they would fit in there. I’m not upset that dinner is at 9pm, I’m irritated that he’s never going to cook chicken chili again when if he would plan ahead a little he could avoid the frustration.

2 Likes

I’m guessing you remained friends with him?

1 Like

yes, we’re best of friends, and I love him dearly. But he just irritates me when he gets stubborn like that.

1 Like

Yeah that would irritate me too. Sounds kind of stubborn and… idk maybe this mean but dramatic.

1 Like

yes, because when he does stuff like that he’ll slam stuff around and throw his coffee cup and act like a 2 yr old.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.