Ever lie for fun?

I don’t know If this is out right lying but once I spent two sleepless nights debugging and compiling some unix binaries for windows. The binaries were usually run in a vm and were absolutely necessary for a course a friend was taking. So any way I walk up and I’m like plug in this usb, and he’s whats on it and I refuse to tell him and act really sketchy. eventually I give up and tell him. honestly it’s more fun when it’s a surprise though.

I am a terrible liar. I can’t do it.

1 Like

i dont lie. im too honest. when i was young and well i used to emelidh the truth. but not anymore.

1 Like

Everything I have ever told you, will tell you, and am telling you now, is a lie.

:neutral_face::expressionless::neutral_face:

1 Like

No I never lie, truthful too much sometimes and I get persecution dellusions, or grandeur about religions. for being too truthful… it’s much, yes. I want it no more, but have it.

Im not a good liar never particularly practiced lying. If i ever lied it was rare.

I think it’s usually best not to lie. The only exception would be not to hurt someone’s feelings.

1 Like

I am bad for exaggerating. It is so tempting to easily win someone over with a lie. I have to be careful. Probably something I will grow out of I think.

Not sure what’s fun about it? I’m a recovering alcoholic and lying is the fastest path back to the bottle. Not something I want to do or that I need from others in my life.

Are we talking about “lying for fun” vs actual “deceit lying or to get away with something, etc”

Lying for fun sounds from what you describe sounds more like pranks.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.