Ever hAve a felling you can't trust you re thoughts

Like you don’t know whether it’s the illness or not.

4 Likes

I can trust my thoughts, now, the neighbors, they’re a completely different story.

1 Like

Yeah, I have this feeling all the time. Like, is this real or isn’t it? Is the government putting these thoughts in my head? Life with schizoaffective disorder is lived on shaky ground at times.

I believe there are other people putting thoughts in my head all the time. I have no say in it or control over it. I can not trust that my thoughts are my own. The F with my head all the time. They do it both consciously, where I know what they are saying to me, and subconsciously, where I don’t know what they are saying to my brain but I will suddenly became scared, anxious or panicky as a result without knowing why.

I can’t really trust my thoughts or memories. What’s real or made up is all the same. Events and little stories I can’t tell if it happened or did not. It can be hell sometimes.

1 Like

I think the government has been planting those mint thin oreo’s in my cupboard again. Surely I can’t expect to believe I’d have bought them.

1 Like

Eat them anyway

1 Like

With milk, naturally.
wasn’t complaining about finding them, I thank the kind souls who put them there, tips hat to the responsibles, and offers them some to.

2 Likes

I mostly have trouble with memories, like did this really happen this way, or did I perceive it wrong because I was sick and now my memory of it is tainted. Its very frustrating.

2 Likes

I distrust most thoughts. I’m not fond of excessive information, either.

sometimes i think dangerous thoughts to my health i won’t do into details i just know i can’t always trust my thoughts and feelings. lately its been better the voices too.

1 Like

When Mr. Star and I are in the store together, sometimes he will walk away without saying anything. Then I turn around and he’s nowhere to be seen, and I always think, “Oh no, he was never real! I just made him up because I was lonely.” And then I spend the next few minutes trying very hard not to scream, until he comes back. And then I’m fine again. It’s weird, not being able to fully trust my own memories.

5 Likes

Both. Myself and mom had that feeling of us and dad by brothers an sis all being made up! Is scary and normally at the store or campus when people get get out if sight

Worse time after being at the store family though I was in the truck and pulled out with out me with my phone it was in the truck had no way to prove I had not made it all up!

Lucky dad checked after asking a question and getting no answer form the back seat and came back I was so freaked out by that point not happy

1 Like