Ever get those delusions you can’t talk about?

The ones I can talk about are the telepathy ones, third eye abilities, and etc. The more sexual and crazy ones I keep to myself. Nobody needs to know about those haha

1 Like

Is that any different than how the US gov throws us in prison?

What? Which country?

There are certain topics that this forum forbids to be discussed about therefore I cannot talk about them openly. Those threads would either get locked or the posts flagged but rules are rules.

It’s in the biggest state in the U.S.

Are you seriously asking if being in jail is different to being chained to a tree for months on end? Yes. It’s different. Both are bad, but one is definitely much worse.

How is it different? Both are locked in one place. At least chained to a tree you’re outside.

In jail you still have a bed, protection from the weather, three meals a day, bathrooms, showers, access to phones and a shop, and a library.

Not if you’re in solitary confinement like most severely mentally ill. I was strapped to a metal table while in jail. In a place like the USA where we have the resources to do better.

I’m sorry that happened to you. It sounds awful. Still not as awful as being chained to a tree for months living in your own feces, but it shouldn’t have happened.

They wouldn’t let me use the bathroom either. Granted it was for 24 hours. I just don’t think are prisons and jails are much better than being chained to a tree. In a small cell socially isolated while you can socialize with the others if chained to a tree.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.