Ever felt confused by something others deem simple?

I am confused about how old I am. I cant work it out in my head so had to ask family and still not 100%. Hope this doesn’t seem silly. To me its causing great distress and confusion

1 Like

I get up to do something, and I forget what I was going to do before I did it. It’s a little bit alarming to me.

I have that alot. But I know that alot of “normal” people do too

It took me about 12 years to relearn in which order months pass every year.

Do you think that’s apart of illness? Or?

Not sure to be honest.

I used to have to sign a song for that until very recently. Still do sometimes. I’m 29

That’s really pronounced with me. I have trouble with basic stuff.

I cannot fathom how to use those can openers where you jab them into the top of the can and move your hand up and down.
My friend tried showing me, he really did his best and even dumbed it down but I just could not do it and we ended up having a fight over it because he thought I was playing dumb.

It really confuses me.
We had cats growing up, and they got canned food, but we always just used those can openers you attach to the can and turn a handle.

How the frigg do you attach a sheet to a mattress. The stretchy one that goes on the corners. WTH

All the time. Something as simple as going to the pharmacy to pick up meds, I just can’t do. My folks do it for me

I have one of those rotary can openers . Each time I have to use it takes me ages to do so.

Anything that needs to be constructed .

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.