Schizophrenia.com

Ever been so sad that it physically hurts?

What do you do? Please share.

Every time I get overly stressed and sad I have physical reactions, I get stomach pain, headache, also feels like my heart hurts, sometimes I even vomit.
Not much is there to do. I usually just cry and sleep it out.
It is good if you have something to distract yourself, like internet or house work…and someone to talk with.

Stay out of booze or drugs.

3 Likes

Do what you can to distact yourself. See if it helps to talk to a friend. Go for a walk, preferably with a friend. Usually being too much alone makes it worse.

1 Like

said snoopy

5 Likes

When I get that sad it’s really hard to get out of. I start getting into panic mode and I end up with a massive headache. I usually have to call a friend… try and get help to pull myself together.

I used to binge eat… but that didn’t help.

reaching out… calling a help line is usually all I’ve got left if I get that low in the spirits.

I hope you feel better soon.

When I do feel myself slipping… I try to find small things that cheer me up… this is long before I sink into the deeps…

Keep the spirits up before I get too bad…

Odd stuff that just gives me a chuckle…

1 Like

Exercise is the only thing I can do to make it go away. Since this happens to me quite frequently, I’m quite frequently exercising. It’s made me look like a douche bag, but I’m less sad.

1 Like

What do you mean by look like a douchebag? You mean physically fit?

1 Like

bouts of sadness is ok… it is normal to feel sadness along the way in life

He’s not mafioso sliiiiim shady type like me

Btw Keith I don’t think youre a douchebsg or look like one either

3 Likes

I don’t know, there might be more to the douche bag-like appearance that I see in the mirror than just being fit. But yeah that’s a big part of it. I don’t do it to look or be fit. I do it because I’m nuts :weary:

2 Likes

I appreciate the kind words. I really do. But you haven’t seen a head to toe picture of me. And no one on this forum ever will. Also, I’m sorry that you look like slim shady, that’s gotta be rough. :grimacing:

1 Like

Slim shady type :wink: meaning I’m slim , and I’m shady…unlike anyone who works out a ton

Apparently I have eminems eyes but that’s about where it ends in looks.

2 Likes

Meeh you probably look great. It’s an achievement to be and look fit :muscle:

1 Like

Whatever I don’t believe you. Bust a freestyle for us :sunglasses:

2 Likes

https://soundcloud.com/all-good-just-a-year-ago/a-path-to-nothingness

1 Like

A sick tree grows in the finite wind, that’s the time when I write this hymn. Sick! :face_with_thermometer: :clap::clap::clap:

1 Like

It’s not that I think I look disgusting. Not at all. It’s just that my personality is a certain way, and I look like the exact opposite. I ward off people that are the type of people I’d be most likely to get along with. That’s been my experience lately anyway

1 Like

Yeah that was my favorite part too :blush:

You kinda intrigued me!!! Show us what you look like!!!

Okay. Here.

1 Like