Evening walk is kindda fun...just returned

I am trying to be regular for life …what are u guys doing…!!!

8 Likes

Good to hear you’re feeling better.
I am reading a book about high school students. It has adventure romance drama… it’s catchy!

1 Like

Andrey i have almost zero concentration and my short term memory is nil…i cant read a book now.do .u have concentration to memorize the thing …i am failed man…a looser nothing much more then that…

1 Like

Don’t beat yourself up. Try to take baby steps. You could read a news journal, it has shorter articles and you can train your focus. You are NOT a loser.

Yes, I can memorize details from the book but not everything.

2 Likes

Once u said u dont have any cognitive issues…ok budd take care…and activley participate in this forum …ur veiws are valueable to us…

2 Likes

far_cry0, do you have other suggestion on what to do at night? I don’t watch movies nor listen to radio. I have no hobby and I don’t even know how to spend my time on the Internet. Any suggestion?

1 Like

what about meditation? or reading?

Yes, I read a publication online. But I do it once a month because it is a monthly magazine.

then try meditation… it may helps

If you mean study and meditate, I am OK with that. I am not a believer in meditation related to Yoga, etc.

Thank you for trying to help, instinkt.

1 Like

What happened @far_cry0, are you sleeping?

1 Like

walking is a great stress buster…I like to walk its a pleasure …

1 Like

U can watch movies zoom or enjoy songs and videos…take care…

Walking is great! I think it helps me more than a lot of other things. I too suffer from poor concentration and it’s always been a problem. I invested in a fitness tracker and now I try to walk 11,500 steps a day…which is roughly 10km’s. I’m back forcing myself to read and that extra fitness and effort does wonders. Keep on keeping on! You have to start somewhere and regular exercise is a good place to start. Well done You.

1 Like

Thanks rougueone…

One question @rogueone, do you count steps while walking?

1 Like

No of course not…not enough attention span for that. The fitbit fitness tracker does an approx count for you and that syncs with my iphone and it’s gps. Keeps tabs on what I do so it’s roughly two 30 minutes walks a day which translates to around 8k’s then some extra!

I went biking this morning. I also practiced some piano – a hobby of mine.

it was good to have the day off.

judy

1 Like