European Commission approved Reagila® (cariprazine) for the treatment of schizophrenia

@Anna, do you think this med can suit me? abilify gives me more anxiety and paranoia though… I am very stressed without Zyprexa. but I lack still positive emotions on Zyprexa and I am very low motivated to do things also. but at least, Zyprexa calmed a bit my fears which is a main issue for me…
when we will get vraylar in Europe, they will start to distribuate it soon here?

1 Like

Probably depends on which country of Europe do you live. In France we have the “Agence Nationale du Médicament” which is a very slow and strict institution. I don’t except the med to be available before 2019. Don’t know about the other european countries :confused:

Doesn’t seem to cause any sort of sexual side effects for me, I don’t feel less energy on it.

1 Like

Vraylar is basically like a more intense version of Abilify so no I don’t think it would be a good choice for you if you had a bad experience with Abilify.

ok, thank you, I see. My doc said that many patients with sz cant handle the abilify because of it anxiogenic effect. but for some it works,yes :).

1 Like

I hope it works for you! Good luck on trial with it.
No problem, I’m fine with answering any questions I can provide answers to.

1 Like

Hey cipher how are u …!!! What about negative symptoms…which negative symptoms u find improved .

Oh hey! I’m doing pretty good.
As for negative symptoms, I find it helps me be motivated and my ability to talk with people is better, I’m also finding it easier to express emotions than before.

1 Like

Glad it helping u a lot…whatz ur dose of cariprazine 2mg…??? U look sweet on ur photo graph…take care…and namaste…:pill:

2 Likes

I’m on 1.5 mg right now, curious to bump up to 3 mg though.
Oh thank you by the way, you take care too!

1 Like

i think its ok so far… im manic often but im ok.

MIN-101 acts on 5-HT2A and sigma 2. ITI 007 also is a 5-HT2A antagonist. Here’s hopin.

2 Likes