"Enough messages from you today."

He’ll be sorry he ever said that to me.

1 Like

“I don’t want to hear it.” (my mom says, and my daughter, and Phil, and my dad…)

so, to everyone, there’s only certain things you want to hear? oh ■■■■, then why talk at all.

Just good things about you and your life.

Hmph.

It’s even worse than I’ve told you mom.

Not everyone has the mental energy for serious stuff. It is hurtful when people don’t listen to your problems, but sometimes they just need to focus on their own stuff.

3 Likes

Thanks.

I like to think I add to the day.
Not everything is gloom and doom.

Your poems always brighten my day when I see them.

1 Like

I wouldn’t want to do like my dad

Close up and stop talking to all of us.
It was like walking on egg shells with him.

You’ve impressed me before with your poetry. I think a certain type of brooding melancholy goes with being a writer and a poet.

1 Like

Dont worry this is a constant fave phrase of ppl around me when i open up lol

of course ur more than welcome here to rant away and express ur beliefs and concerns about ur situation as we all do. u have the right.

I do wish this would translate into societal tolerance for issues concerning mental health.
It’s very rare to find a safe place such as this forum to talk about things in the comfort of a community of ppl going through similar situations. who wouldve thought of all places to find a safe spot it would be the internet?!? lol

I do think if its possible on the internet why not have more tolerance in real life.

Seems like theres a big debate on tolerance and listening to voices in cough western news cough lol not to mention its talked about now all over the world.

But im sure recent events will tie into having awareness for mental health as well. Hope things start looking better for everyone.

In the meantime lets all rant away and help each other safely here lol

My brother also tells me that. I think it worries him too much and I’ve realised it’s not good. Me, I mean. I try to keep it more positive with him now.

I do have to deal with other people

There is no real sense in ir.

2 Likes

My bad
Ur not alone is what I meant
I gotta deal with other ppl too lol

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.